SPECIAL OFFER! Recieve a FREE Piggl PANEL* when you order Piggl CAMPERVAN before 31 December 2023!
*No need to add the panel to your basket at checkout - we will just pop it in with your Piggl CAMPERVAN order
Piggl CAMPERVAN includes both Piggl BIKE-BED and the slimline Piggl KITCHEN; both CNC machined as an easy-to-assemble flat-pack kit from robust and hard wearing, black phenolic resin faced, birch plywood. All fittings provided are of the highest quality; from smooth action drawer runners and hinges to stay-closed door latches.
With Piggl KITCHEN installed alongside Piggl BIKE-BED you can carry up to three bikes inside your camper van whilst on the move - perfect for day trips! With the bed collapsed, you will be able to store up to two bikes inside the van with you whilst you sleep. These bikes will need to be placed sideways across the van behind the driver's seat with a wheel removed. Alternatively, bikes can be secured outside of the van for longer trips away.
Read the full descriptions below:
Piggl KITCHEN is engineered to be slimline, functional, stylish and robust. The kitchen is provided as an easy-to-assemble flat-pack kit containing all the parts, fixings and instructions you need to build the kitchen, ready to install into your VW Transporter campervan conversion.
INCLUDED WITH Piggl KITCHEN:
- Front kitchen unit with two hinged worktop lids concealing top loading storage space and a sink, a soft-close utensil drawer and two cupboards with internal shelves offering ample food and cooking equipment storage.
- Rear wheel arch storage unit with hinged worktop lids concealing top loading storage space and two front opening cupboards. Perfect for 'stuff' storage.
- Robust cupboard door handles with stay-closed latches.
- Stay-closed door hinges and soft-close drawer runners.
- Protective, alumimium edges.
- Stainless steel, slimline kitchen sink (32 x 26cm) and waste.
- All fixings and fittings to assemble the units.
- Full step-by-step assembly instructions.
OVERALL SIZE: (Length x Depth x Height) 1987mm x 310 x 745mm
Piggl KITCHEN is made from two units that fit seamlessly together in a row. The units are only 31cm deep, slimmer than most conventional campervan kitchens, meaning that you have more space inside your van.
- Piggl TABLE available to purchase here ↠
- Fresh Water Installation Kit available to purchase here ↠
- Fresh & Foul Water Installation Kit available to purchase here ↠
- Non-Slip Shelf & Drawer Liners available to purchase here ↠
- Gas Stove available to purchase here ↠
Piggl KITCHEN is engineered to fit short and long wheel base T5 and T6 VW Transporters (including T5.1 and T6.1). If you do own a long wheelbase camper van, then Piggl KITCHEN will leave a larger gap between the kitchen and drivers seat as it is installed overthe rear wheel arch from the D-Pillar. In a LWB Transporter; you may need to trim a small amount of wood from the back of the kitchen to fit over the additional feature shown below:
- Piggl KITCHEN is a slimline kitchen (only 31cm in depth) and is designed to fit alongside Piggl BIKE-BED. These two products have been designed to work together. Whilst you can purchase and use Piggl KITCHEN alone, another standard size camper van bed may not fit alongside it.
- The floor of the van needs to be flat - Our furniture cannot be fitted to the bare metal ribs of the van floor.
- Whilst Piggl KITCHEN and Piggl BIKE-BED are both made from black Hexa plywood, they are different thicknesses and made in different batches by our supplier and as such the black colour may vary.
MORE DETAILS ABOUT INSTALLING Piggl KITCHEN, WATER SUPPLY AND MORE CAN BE FOUND ON THE DEDICATED Piggl KITCHEN PAGE HERE ↠
A first of its kind, multi-functional bed, bench and bike storage rack for your short or long wheelbase T5/T6 Volkswagen Transporter campervan.
- Carry 3 bikes (with wheels on) whilst on the move.
- Use as a bench seat inside your van.
- Converts down into a double bed for 2 adults.
- Keep up to 2 bikes inside your van whilst you sleep with Piggl KITCHEN alongside.
- Two deep storage drawers with 60kg load capacity each.
- Bolts easily to your VW Transporter's existing floor mounting points.
Piggl BIKE-BED offers you the unique ability to carry up to three adult bikes (with wheels on) inside your van whilst on the move. With bikes removed, Piggl BIKE-BED can be used as a bench seat then quickly slides down on smooth running rails into a double bed and allows you to place a double mattress on top.
INCLUDED WITH Piggl BIKE-BED:
- Floor mounted frame
- Double bed which converts easily from bench seat/ bike rack
- Locking bed runners with smooth-slide action
- Two deep storage drawers with sliding runners and 60kg load capacity each
- Lashing points for securing up to 3 bikes
- All fixings and fittings to assemble and fit the unit into your van
- Detailed assembly and fitting instructions
1. The Bike Rack...
Piggl BIKE-BED has a bench seat facing into the van, plus a second bench seat/shelf facing the tailgate. This is where Piggl BIKE-BED really comes into its own; the multi-functional front bench seat has three slots in. Simply place a rear wheel of each bike into a slot and use a strap (not provided) to secure the wheels to the bench using the integrated lashing points. In only a couple of minutes three bikes are securely strapped into place for transport without you needing to remove any wheels! How great is that?!
As described above, with Piggl KITCHEN installed alongside Piggl BIKE-BED you can carry up to three bikes inside your camper van whilst on the move - perfect for day trips! With the bed collapsed, you will only be able to store up to two bikes inside the van with you whilst you sleep. These bikes will need to be placed sideways across the van behind the driver's seat with a wheel removed. Alternatively, bikes can be secured outside of the van for longer trips away.
2. A bench seat inside your van...
When you remove the bikes both the front facing and rear facing bench seats can be used as comfortable seating inside the van or as storage shelves. Simply add cushions and you have a comfortable sofa to chill out on - Check out our NEW Piggl Mattress Cushions!
3. Loads of Storage...
Underneath Piggl BIKE-BED are two deep drawers providing ample storage space. Each drawer has a load capacity of up to 60kg at full extension allowing you to pack them to the brim, plus sliding drawer runners ensure a smooth opening and closing action.
4. Converting into a double bed...
Piggl BIKE-BED sits on a pair of heavy duty, locking runners. To convert into a double bed for the night simply push down on the two red handles to unlock the runners and the four hinged bed panels will unfold flat. Once flat, slot in the two legs provided to support the front. Then, place your mattress of choice and bedding on top and cosy-in for a comfortable night’s sleep.
Piggl BIKE-BED Mattress Cushions are custom made to fit Piggl BIKE-BED and provide comfortable sofa cushions then transform into a supportive mattress to sleep on.
To fold Piggl BIKE-BED away simply pull the strap to raise up the middle two sections of the bed then push the front bed panel. The bed will slide back easily on the runners in a smooth action. Ensure the runners lock back into place. It’s that simple!
NOT INCLUDED / OPTIONAL EXTRAS:
- Piggl Mattress Cushions. Free delivery if ordered with your Piggl CAMPERVAN furniute. £40 delivery chrage thereafter - more info here↠
- Piggl TOWEL - Prevent mud and water drips on your Piggl BIKE-BED available to purchase here ↠
- Piggl PANEL - convert the rear drawer into a cooking station - available to purchase here ↠
- Kombi KIT - available to purchase here ↠
- Non-Slip Drawer Liners - available to purchase here ↠
- Inflatable Mattress - available to purchase here ↠
- Lashing straps - available to purchase here ↠
- Gas Stove - available to purchase here ↠
HOW DOES Piggl BIKE-BED FIT INTO MY CAMPERVAN?
Piggl BIKE-BED is installed using the exposed existing floor mounting points in your Transporter and all fixings are provided. You will need to locate and expose the mounting points (which may be under your van's sub-floor) prior to installation. The frame can be unbolted and the entire unit can be removed from your van if required. The floor of the van needs to be flat - it cannot be fitted to the bare metal ribs of the van floor.
Piggl BIKE-BED is designed to work in unison with Piggl KITCHEN.
Piggl KITCHEN can be bolted or screwed to the interior wall of your VW Transporter. The fitting method is up to you as it depends on what stage of your van conversion you are up to, therefore we do not provide installation fittings for Piggl KITCHEN.
Whilst Piggl KITCHEN and Piggl BIKE-BED are both made from black Hexa plywood, they are different thicknesses and made in different batches by our supplier and as such the black colour may vary.
WHAT BIKES WILL FIT INTO Piggl BIKE-BED?
Piggl BIKE-BED is designed to store up to three adult bikes whilst on the move. Each slot is 60mm wide and bike wheels up to 29 inches and 2.4 inch wide should fit.
Piggl BIKE-BED WIDE SLOT is the same Piggl BIKE-BED, but with two wider bike slots to transport:
2 x Mountain bike up to 29er with 2.6" wide wheels.
1 x Mountain bike up to 29er with 2.4" wide wheels.
'Fat-bike' tyres will not fit into the slots.
Road bikes should be placed with the front wheel in the slot as the derailleur will normally prevent the rear wheel fitting. Not all road bikes will fit due to variable frame geomety so contact us to check.
Piggl BIKE-BED is also suitable to place a children's bike into the slot, but you may wish to place some padding or support in the hole around the tyre to prevent the bike moving sideways in the slot whilst driving.
If you have large frame, wide handle bars or require wider bike slots please feel free to contact us to discuss your bike fit or a custom slot size before placing your order. Due the variable geometry of bike frames we cannot guarantee that all bikes will fit.
NOTE: The bike rack is just designed to transport the bikes inside your van whilst on the move. Bikes need to be removed to collapse the bed. With Piggl KITCHEN installed alongside Piggl BIKE-BED, you will only be able to store up to two bikes inside the van with you whilst you sleep. These bikes will need to be placed sideways across the van behind the driver's seat with a wheel removed. Alternatively, bikes can be secured outside of the van for longer trips away.
To make placing an order for your Piggl CAMPERVAN as easy and as flexible as possible we have two payment options:
1. Pay in full immediately. Once your order is ready to be dispatched we will contact you directly to discuss a suitable delivery date for you.
2. Pay a deposit. This deposit is a part-payment of your order and is non-refundable. The deposit secures your slot for us to begin CNC manufacture of your unit. Once your order is ready to be dispatched we will contact you directly to take the remaining balance payment and to discuss a suitable delivery date for you.
Deposit payments are not available on accessories.
By placing an order you are confirming that you have read and understood our Terms & Conditions, how Piggl CAMPERVAN works, that it will be provided as a flat-pack product for you to assemble and install and that you have read and understood what items and fixings are or are not included as standard.
Delivery is only Monday - Friday. We cannot deliver at weekends or on bank holidays.
Please allow approximately 2-3 weeks for the processing, manufacture, packing and delivery of Piggl CAMPERVAN. We will notify you when your order is ready to dispatch to arrange a suitable delivery date. Delivery will be made on a pallet and customers are responsible to have someone at the delivery address and adequate space to accept the delivery.
Delivery is only Monday - Friday. We cannot deliver at weekends or on bank holidays.